Iron On Patch application instructions
Items You Will Need:
*Iron / Ironing Board / Your iron-on patch (lol) / Clean Washcloth or Towel
- Apply to clothing where desired location is clean, dry, and wrinkle free.
- Set iron to the correct settings to match the type of clothing material. IE, cotton/linen.
- Iron the area where you want your embroidered patch to be for about 10 seconds.
- Place the patch on the heated area and cover with washcloth.
- Iron the area in a slow circular motion for about 90 seconds.
- Lift the washcloth and confirm patch is being applied (GENTLY attempt to slightly lift up a corner). If it doesn’t pass the gentle lift test then reapply the washcloth and give it another 90 seconds.
- If it adheres, turn clothing inside out / over and repeat process (preheat area, place washcloth over patch). Iron in a slow circular motion for only 30 seconds this time.
- Remove washcloth and let the article of clothing cool.
- Give your clothing and your new patch the “movement test” and make sure your patch can withstand your regular body movements.
- Enjoy your new look!